Looks like a good ski season is headed our way...
Opening Day 2019-2020 Ski Season is December 21, 2019!
April 25, 2018 - Great article about our Ski Hill in the Colorado Springs Gazette.
• A U.S. Ski & Snowboard Family Membership cap of $400 is provided for immediate family members registering at once. If your family’s U.S. Ski & Snowboard memberships total more than $400, please contact Member Services for a rebate by email, chat or phone with the names and membership numbers for your family. A refund check will be sent via mail. (Division dues, FIS registration and merchandise not included.)
• Renewing members, please check the membership cart to the right as your membership may already be in your cart. Be certain you’ve chosen the correct membership prior to completing your registration.
• Add additional U.S. Ski & Snowboard memberships for only the cost of the highest membership. For example, a freestyle competitor may add an alpine competitor membership at no additional charge. An alpine coach may add an alpine master’s membership at no additional charge. (Division dues and FIS registration not included.)
• Check your emailed receipt and membership card to be sure all your information is correct, including the membership category and member’s date of birth. Contact Member Services immediately with any changes or corrections.
• Membership information may be found under the membership link at http://my.ussa.org/membership/start. Here you’ll find membership category descriptions, benefits and pricing by sport.
Please contact Member Services for assistance. Register today at my.ussa.org!
U.S. Ski & Snowboard
Recreation Department > Lake City Ski Hill
ATTENTION Skiers - If you plan on renting ski's, please print the following form each time you ski, and bring to the Ski Hill. (You will not be able to ski without this release every time you ski.)
SKI RENTAL RELEASE
The Lake City Ski Hill is operated by the Town of Lake City.
A 1000 ft. Poma platter lift carries you to the top (up 247 vertical feet at a starting elevation of approximately 8600 ft) for seven runs and a small terrain park with easier features. The Town of Lake City Ski Hill is a great place to learn to ski or practice your turns, on skis or snowboard, without spending a lot of money.
The Lake City Ski Hill is located on Highway 149, one mile south of Lake City.
For more information about the Lake City Ski Hill, call Town Hall 970-944-2333.
$20 Adult (*Equipment included: first come first serve availability)
$10 Children (17 and under)
(*Equipment included: first come first serve availability)
Children (non student) $50
Want to rent the whole Ski Hill this winter for your next group activity? Call 970-944-2333 for pricing and availability.
Consider renting the Lake City Ski Hill for your next summer outdoor event too. Great locations on the hillside with amazing views of the town and surrounding area for your wedding or family reunion. Call 970-944-2333 for pricing and availability.
*Equipment = skis or snow board, boots, poles.
You may also rent equipment at local shops in Gunnison or South Fork.