1. Armory – restrooms and kitchen, Making the Armory ADA compliant and energy efficient
2. Gymnasium at School
3. Attract more year-round residents
4. Finish river project
5. Fix Courthouse foundation and maintain
6. Fiber optics to Town
7. Promote Internet- working businesses
8. Lake to lake trail completion
9. Increase hiking/cross country trails out of town
10. Western State – nurture relationships
Note, we had exactly 100 different ideas!!!
The next step is for the Community Recreation Committee to take these ideas and meld them into a Community Recreation Plan Alternative that will be reviewed and refined in another full Community Meeting in late April.
For full tally, see below: